....right?
I know that the Lord has a plan for us being here - it's being made clear in the things Nic is doing so far. It has been hard for me, however, still looking for a job almost a full three weeks of being here. I have applied to so many places and it just seems like nothing is materializing. I applied for a job at a local hospital and just found out that they've decided not to fill the position they posted - that instead, they've decided to move shifts around with their current employees to fill the needs they have in the department. While this is discouraging initially, because that means no job for me there, I am encouraged that God has made it clear that this particular hospital is not the right place for me right now. And without the discouragement of someone else being hired and not me. Thank you, Lord!
Now, I've resorted to all kinds of jobs...I've been applying for retail, grocery, personal assistant, etc. All kinds of things! Whatever the Lord wants me to do, I'll do it. In the meantime, it's just been hard to wait. He is definitely growing my dependance on Him and my faith and patience. For that, I am thankful!
Anyway, I'm praying and applying. Please pray with me...
Hang in there Lady! let us know what you get :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you and Nic right now, Melissa!!
ReplyDelete