Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lazy Saturday

We have had a really nice lazy Saturday so far. This morning we got up at a reasonable time, around 9, and went to the downtown farmer's market - walked around and saw all the gourds! It wasn't too exciting for us. I thought it would be more entertaining, but it was something to do, anyway. We ended up getting a couple cinnamon rolls to take with us to watch the Emmaus guys soccer game. They played against Grace Bible College, 3-1 lose :( The day turned into a 'fan' kind of day because after the soccer game we went for a walk around town and then came back to watch a few ladies' volleyball matches. The girls' team is great! They won and the matches were really exciting - they were also playing against Grace.

....looking forward to more relaxing with my Nic. I love being able to just chill with him - even if he is studying, it's nice to have him around! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love lazy days with my hunny :) sounds like a good time.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lazy days with my hunny :) sounds like a good time.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete