I recently finished reading the amazing
A Rock Harbor Mystery series by Colleen Coble. I highly recommend it to those readers who like excellent and riveting Christian fiction. I wasn't excited about the idea of a mystery series when my sister first recommended it to me, but after reading only a few pages of the first book I was hooked and couldn't put it down until I was finished with the fifth and final book of the series! It is an exciting storyline and just kept me coming back for more everytime I had a spare minute to read. It is because of excellent authors like Colleen Coble, Francine Rivers, Judith Pella and Michael Phillips, and Angela Hunt that I absolutely love to read. I am interested in other good authors, if anyone has any suggestions! I know there are more out there! :)

I am excited and can't wait to get into another series by Colleen Coble. I think the next one I'll read is called The Aloha Reef Series...Although, I am working on a couple good ones right now by F. Rivers: The Sin Eater and and the Shofar Blew. These are ones I have borrowed from Cheryl - Thank You!
I'll have to check those out. I bought a book in Ocean Shores and haven't been terribly impressed. It's slow read and when books are exciting they take me too long to read and I usually don't finish them. I need a good book that I look forward to get back to. I am currently reading Donald Miller's A Million Miles in a Thousand Days. Dave enjoyed it and I'm liking it so far. He's a good writer and often makes me chuckle.
ReplyDeleteYou need to read the other series of Colleen Coble's that I have called the Lonestar series.. It's only three books and the storylines are similar between the three but I still enjoyed each of them. Mom is reading them now and I'm sure you can take them when you're here in October. Again you have to read them in order because if you don't there are repeat characters in each book with their own underlying stories that will be revealed too early if read in non-order (did that sentence make any sense?) :) I love you Sissy.
ReplyDeleteYou need to read the other series of Colleen Coble's that I have called the Lonestar series.. It's only three books and the storylines are similar between the three but I still enjoyed each of them. Mom is reading them now and I'm sure you can take them when you're here in October. Again you have to read them in order because if you don't there are repeat characters in each book with their own underlying stories that will be revealed too early if read in non-order (did that sentence make any sense?) :) I love you Sissy.
ReplyDelete