I start my new job tomorrow! I'm excited to begin something new...and I'm hoping it takes a loooong time for the novelty to wear off. Please keep me in your prayers as I've been told the training is intensive. Also, I am not used to working straight through the day anymore! It has been since mid-June that I've not been working a typical "9-5er", so I'm anticipating being tired and needing extra sleep. I will continue to keep my job at Old Navy so long as things aren't too strenuous with Medline, which has now become the priority. This means a very long day one or two days each week - this week those days are Tuesday and Friday.
Maybe it would be beneficial to set myself up on some kind of schedule...
In Bed By 10pm ...sleeping by 10:30 ?
6:30 Rise and Shine; Get Dressed/Showered
7:00 Quiet Time w/Breakfast
7:45 Leave for Work
...I can even keep this schedule when I work at Old Navy in the evenings because I will get off at 9:30, and work is less than 5 min from home...for now.
This is a good start...NOW, for the hard part - getting out of bed when the alarm goes off! This has always been hard for me. I can do it!

Melissa I miss you! I will be praying for you and I am sure you are going to knock their socks off with your stellar awesomeness
ReplyDeleteYou're going to be awesome, Melissa! I can't wait to hear how you like your new job. I'll be praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and to answer your question on my blog - we are planning a trip to Seattle in November. I wish you guys still lived there so we could see you! Hopefully one of our future WA visits will overlap with one of yours!