On Wednesday nights our church meets for praise and prayer as a body. This week, however, we met a little early for chili, with all the fixings, cornbread and some amazing desserts...and then prayer and praise! I made some pretty delicious chili - Three Bean Taco Chili from the
Once a Month cookbook that my mom gave me shortly after our wedding - Yum! It turned out really well, probably because I added tons more meat than the recipe called for. Can't be a Meyer without copious amounts of meat...in everything! ;) We had to leave a little early because due to all the studying and a big assignment Nic has been working on, he got behind in cleaning the floors...bummer that when we got there - I was going to help him by sweeping first - the elevator that he needed to bring the floor cleaning machine up and down was
out of order so we went home and...I'll give you one guess - Yep, more studying and reading! That's okay, though, I finished the book I was reading - Now on to the next one! Perhaps one of the ones I borrowed from Cheryl:
and the Shofar blew or
The Last Sin Eater.
Anyway, yummy chili and great fellowship...can't beat it on a Wednesday night...unless, of course, there are leftovers - and there are! :)
Totally off comment but, did you know that your signature on here is the same font as my tattoo? I love it, so pretty :) - Amy Jean
ReplyDelete