Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Great Second Day

I liked today much more than yesterday! Again, up on time and a great chunk of time spent with the Lord this morning helped to make the day more wonderful.

A couple new things learned today - placing orders and navigating in the SAP program and on their website Medline 360. It's making me excited to just know everything and be able to start taking calls and get things accomplished! ;) I know that there is so much more to learn and be comfortable doing before they'll set us up with real calls, though! So, I'll just have to wait.

No Old Navy for me tonight! I got a voicemail during my afternoon break from one of my supervisors who told me they were cutting my hours tonight - Yay! I am feeling fine and wouldn't have minded working, but since I'm not I am excited to have some down time this evening and then go to Epicenter with Nic later tonight! And, well, I have Friday night at Old Navy to look...forward...to...

:)


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm here, reading-just not as often as I used to read blogs. I love hearing how you are both settling in.

    ReplyDelete