Wednesday, October 15, 2008
There IS good to be found in Ortho
Today I did Ortho again, big surprise! But I actually enjoyed it a lot. The cases we did were a Total Knee Arthroplasty, Dynamic Hip Screw, and I scrubbed in the relieve a couple other cases. The most exciting part about scrubbing Ortho today is that I was able to First Scrub or Primary, which means that I'm the one doing all the work - by myself! It was great :) And nice to see that I am actually more competent than even I would give myself credit for. It was a good day, I received a few compliments about my technique and that really helps my confidence. Here's a photo of what we did for a lady with MS today who came in with a broken hip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW, I'm impressed!!! Good for you girl!
ReplyDeletewow! go, melissa! That's a cool picture too. I am glad you had a good day and got a little confidence boost.
ReplyDelete