...doing his husbandly duty! He's switching all of our smoke detectors. Good job, honey! In the mean time, though, the power is shut off in random parts of the condo!
Praise the Lord I made it through another day unscathed! And scrubbing Ortho nonetheless. The cases today were: Unipolar Hip, DHS (Dynamic Hip Screw), and a Tricep repair. After all that I can't believe it was only 3 cases, but this surgeon is...I'll just say, very thorough :)
This evening is going by too quickly. I can't believe it's already almost time to head to bed. Nic and I have been hitting the hay around 8:30 these days. Sure makes for a better night's sleep, we've found. It's funny, though, because I would have never found myself going to bed this early when I was single...I would always be up on the phone or talking to my parents/sister or something or other until at least 10 (and usually later), which still, to some, is early at that. Anyway, the reason for going to bed earlier is first, that we NEED the sleep. Getting up at 4:30 is killer on a small amount of sleep. And, we enjoy lying in bed a little while and being able to unwind and not to feel like we're unwinding into precious hours during which we should be asleep. I suppose that's not a lot of reasons outright, but the ones we have are worth it, no doubt in my mind!
Tomorrow is a new day. May I wake with a song of my Savior on my tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment