-Nic & me, Amy, Johnny, Lauren, and tonight Sam Youn!
-Jones' Soda Rootbeer (and Cream Soda - Seahawks label, of course!)
-Papa Murphy's Chicago Pizza
-Chips and Top Food's delicious dips
-Nic and Johnny's work stories
-Lauren's hilarious mom stories
-Lots of laughing :)
-Me and Amy baking chocolate chip cookies!
Amy and I always end up baking something or other because usually after eating lots of pizza and other snacks I feel like something sweet...so off to the kitchen we go :) Tonight it looked something like this:
Mixin' it up a bit...
Amy had to make sure it tasted alright...
...and so did I :)...
They turned out beautifully and were delicious! Just what I was craving :)
I always love it when Amy comes over. She surprised us today...we were at the store after church and she called to ask if we were coming home. And then tells me that she's already in our condo! How terrific! :)
Sounds like fun! I love those days when just get to kick back, relax and enjoy good food and good company. To bad the football wasn't very good huh? I think we can assume the season is over for us...
ReplyDeleteI always have to try the unbaked dough too. I sometimes like it better then the cookies.
Umm, that looks really good :) wish I was there to eat it too... Looks like you had a great time!
ReplyDelete