Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stranded And We Like It!

We're stranded in Snohomish - and we don't even mind ;) We came up here Friday night after community group to stay the night for the Meyer Christmas party Saturday and ended up staying another night because of the weather! It's been really fun to spend some time with Nic's family. Doing Christmas puzzles, eating delicious food, decadent desserts, and a quirky white elephant gift exchange. Lots 'o fun! And last night after the party we went out and did a little shopping here in town. We were able to knock out a few people for Christmas...only a few more presents to buy. I'm a total procrastinator, but I love buying presents for people, so it's probably better that I run out of time because I usually run out of money, too! Now, we're all sitting around watching football...but I think I'm going to go work on that puzzle downstairs...I just love those! Good times :)

P.S. I think we're not REALLY stranded here, but we're enjoying the idea of being stranded because of the snow...it's romantic ;)

3 comments:

  1. "We were able to knock out a few people for Christmas." Re-read that and tell me that it doesn't sound horrible. LOL
    When can we see you guys? We'rte tired up until about the 29th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had fun :) the snow sounds great and it looks so pretty covering everything!
    Have a wonderful Christmas Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! boy you are one great wife to watch so much football with those boys!

    ReplyDelete