Sunday, December 14, 2008

One Last Week

Happy Sunday Evening ;)

This weekend has been busy - like usual. We always come up to the weekend and hope for a nice relaxing couple days. It always turns out that, although we have nothing officially planned to begin with, we keep too busy to rest...and do things around the condo, like take care of this heaping pile of laundry in our room. Not only has this weekend not been real restful, my body is doing weird things. I've been having cramps and this weird blocked feeling in my chest. I can't think of how better to describe it than blocked - almost like there's something stuck or putting pressure on my esophagus. It's weird. I have an appointment with my dr. tomorrow, I'll ask about this.

Enough complaining and onto another week! It is, amazingly, my last week of work before the week of Christmas break that I planned for myself :) Hip-hip-Hooray!



Can't wait to see Charlie Brown's Christmas this year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment