Sunday, December 7, 2008

Looking Back...



So, tomorrow I'll send in my registration fee of 5 bucks to the Washington Department of Health marking the beginning of my second year of being a registered Surgical Technologist. Kinda crazy...There was a point in my schooling - last winter - that I was anxious about even finishing school, let alone having a job that I LOVE. Sure shows me to be anxious when God is taking perfect care of me. I was hired immediately upon reception of my diploma at the hospital that I interned at, am being paid well, absolutely love the people I work with, and although it's quite a commute, I enjoy that, too, because for the first half I get to spend time with my Nic and for the second, time with my Lord.

And so, looking back over this year, I can see clearly that the Lord has blessed me in ways I couldn't even begin to see as I was venturing through. But, it's encouraging to know and remember how the Lord preserved my faith and hope in Him to be true to His Name and faithfulness. (Please remember that as I am saying 'me' and 'I' and 'my', that I'm not neglecting the fact that I am a married woman - there is plenty of US! :) But that I'm reflecting on my own walk with the Lord and how He has been personal to ME. And I am so glad that He desires intimacy with me.)

Anyway, I am daily praising God for his obvious faithfulness to me. I am glad to be right here in this place he has me. I am eager, too, to see where he leads Nic and me in the future!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so encouraging to read your posts. It's awesome to see you so in tune to the Lord and how he's working in your life. It encourages me to pay more attention to him in my own life. thanks!

    ReplyDelete