Today marks the beginning of my second week on the job! Things are going fantastically :) Aside from the early mornings and long drive to work I really can't complain. I am so grateful to the Lord that I am enjoying this job. He has been so good to me in the past providing jobs that I really like and where my co-workers are great people and wonderful to get a long with. We were supposed to have a potato bar today for lunch...I was in charge of bringing green onions...but I forgot - whoops! Hopefully I'll be redeemed, since we're having a salad bar Friday, perhaps I can bring something for that...
Tonight, Nic and I are going to make an appearance and the Mariner's game. And I say 'appearance' because we will probably be late and we'll definitely leave early :) That's just how we do games these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment