Monday, September 15, 2008

Marvelous Monday

I'm starting work officially tomorrow. I finished school about a month ago and was working for Starbucks off an on. Now, I'm done working for Starbucks(sad day!). It's great, though, because now I get to do what I went to school for in the first place: Surgical Technologist. And yes, that definitely means... "Scalpel, please" and I hand it right over! I opted to start working Tuesday instead of Monday so that Nic and I could spend a quality day together before I start working full-time!

Today Nic and I were able to sleep in, lazy around, have french toast for breakfast, go out-and-about, spend wedding gift cards, have appetizers at McGrath's Fish House for lunch, be home and play, and enjoy the afternoon in the warm sunshine! I'm pretty sure we'll enjoy a wonderful evening, as well...

And yes, indeed, the evening has been delightful. I have been reading non-stop, Nic is enjoying MNF, lasagna for dinner, mint chocolate drumsticks for dessert, snuggling, sleep.

mmmmmm......

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!

    I'm praying for you on your first day of work. God is so faithful- your life is a testimony :)

    ReplyDelete