Nic and I...and perhaps others near to us are going to read through the Bible in 90 days. This is quite the journey we're embarking on. We're starting Monday. I'm fully expecting and praying for a deepened knowledge of the Word and a renewed mind for the hours spent soaking in the good, good Word. I have read through the Bible once before - when I was attending Emmaus - over a ten month period. I'm really excited. I'm hoping and praying that God will rekindle my love for His Word and draw me to my knees before Him in a special way. I will sit at His feet and take it all in...Would you like to join us?
Edit: Please, please, join us - I will do another post with the plan!

can I get your plan? is it okay for others to join? I have yet to read through the whole bible. did the whole NT last year. Let me know. I would need accountability so if it is okay for me to join let me know.
ReplyDeleteYes, please! I would love to do this...do you have a plan of attack? :) Fill me in on the details.
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking to post this so that others can join in...such a great idea.