We sent Collin and Amber last weekend and this weekend it's our turn to run off to the Weekend to Remember!
We're really excited to spend the weekend together and be guided and instructed and encouraged in our marriage. We're really new at it and welcome godly advice anytime :) And what a fun way to get it - to spend a weekend in a resort and be able to simply focus on each other and not all the other distractions that home-life allows. I feel like we really need a push to continue on in the right direction. I've found myself in a selfish rut and need to be booted in the rear. Hopefully, this weekend will provide that kick ;)
Today, though, before we leave I'm going to try to tidy up our condo so we can come home to a relatively unstressful place...we'll see how I do :) I have the encouragement of my current favorite type of music - hymns. I decided to try Pandora and so far, I'm really impressed. I can't believe it's FREE!
Praying that you had a very blessed time! Praising God for blessing you two with the gift of generosity and for blessing another couple with an opportunity to enjoy one of these marriage (re)treats! I love your heart to grow in being good spouses to one another! Krisitan and I really loved talking with you both at the Grace retreat!
ReplyDelete