Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thank you all for praying for us. Those of you who already knew and those of you who are just finding out. We need the Lord's comfort and peace - He has demonstrated his great faithfulness to our hearts since Thanksgiving day when we lost our baby to miscarriage. No known reason, but when is there ever really a "good" reason for losing a baby? I can't think of one.
We are doing well considering... I'll post more details...when I get around to it.

Jesus is holding up our heads and we will praise his Name with our lives no matter what comes our way.


3 comments:

  1. I'm weeping with you both. My heart hurts for you.Al & I are praying and loving you.
    ~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about this..Jesus is holding your baby safely in His arms. Love, Charity

    ReplyDelete