Monday, January 26, 2009

Four by Ten

Today I started my first week of 4/10s. Pretty easy so far considering I got off at 4:30 instead of 5:30, but sadly, when I got home I found that Nic isn't here. My cell phone has been crapped out all day, so I wasn't able to check in with him to see what he's been up to today, otherwise, we might both have been at his parent's house enjoying some sweet family time tonight. Oh well... Anyway, back to the four tens...I was a little afraid of what is proving to happen. So I have switched to only working four days. This sounds wonderful at first, but that only gives me 4 days to put in 40 hours. The problem here is that often...well I don't want to say often...sometimes, the day ends 'early' so it's looking like although I'll be getting the benefit of only 4 days a week, I may be seeing a cut in pay due to less total hours worked. It's all in His hands. I'm not going to worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment