Just a little rambling...
Life is so different with a baby! Lincoln is 2 months old and I feel much older now than my 26 years! Hahahaha :) We are challenged every day. He is such a joy...but I would be deceitful not to admit, he is also sometimes a real cute pain ;) We are so in love with our little baby, but being parents has proved to be a hard thing for us! I hope no new parent would say it's easy. That would just not be fair!!! :) We are learning so much about ourselves as we are raising Lincoln. And I understand, it's only just begun.
Okay, so, our sweet...beautiful...full of life baby....cries!! Now, I don't have much infant experience, so I don't have any idea how much is "normal". Feels like he cries a lot and it's tough on us. I am trying to eliminate certain foods from my diet to see if gas is the problem. Just not sure, ah! I am sooooo hoping that in a couple...maybe a few weeks he will grow out of this "fussiness".
And all that aside, we have really good times with Lincoln where he smiles and enjoys "talking" to us :) I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment