Well we have stayed at the Shereton and Grand something :) I like the Sherton because 1: apearance,the entry is realy nice, and the beds are made really prety...2: location,it's close to everything so you can walk out for breakfast somewhere cute, or just see the city lights at night. I always love staying in the heart of a city for that reason :) I've heard from friends that the W is really nice, yummy lotions in the bathrooms and if i'm not mitaken I think they might have bathrobes :) (I'v always wanted to stay somewhere that has those:) But overall a fun experience. We always bid on a certain star on priceline so we get to try different ones each time which is kind of fun and the price is great. Looking forward to seeing where you choose.
Well we have stayed at the Shereton and Grand something :) I like the Sherton because 1: apearance,the entry is realy nice, and the beds are made really prety...2: location,it's close to everything so you can walk out for breakfast somewhere cute, or just see the city lights at night. I always love staying in the heart of a city for that reason :)
ReplyDeleteI've heard from friends that the W is really nice, yummy lotions in the bathrooms and if i'm not mitaken I think they might have bathrobes :) (I'v always wanted to stay somewhere that has those:) But overall a fun experience.
We always bid on a certain star on priceline so we get to try different ones each time which is kind of fun and the price is great. Looking forward to seeing where you choose.