I can't wait for tomorrow - Nic is taking me away for a surprise weekend!
We need this too much. Lately, with all the call I've been taking and the sickness we've both been battling, it'll be so nice for us to get away, both relatively healthy, to enjoy each others company. I'm excited to have my honey all to myself.
Yesterday, at work, my boss told me that the schedule for 'tomorrow' was looking really light, so if I'd like I could have the day off, so I accepted. Needless to say, today has been great - I rose at 8, showered and texted Erin to see if she might meet me for another of our spontaneous Walnut dates, and she was available - The Lord is good! After our marvelous hang out, I walked up the street to get a manicure. Went across the road to Tully's and used the internet for an hour and then headed out to Discount Tires and got my tires balanced and rotated. While they were working I walked to Chipotle and had a steak burrito, yum! Then went a little further to get an Iced Grande NonFat Chai Tea Latte...mmmmm. Picked up my car... Went to Nordstrom's to buy some sandals for Amy's Wedding! Drove home to do some laundry and tidy up our apartment. Nic got home around 5 and we did a little work on the coffee table he's making. I decided to sit down and look over bills and see if I couldn't get some paid. Can't find the PUD bill and the statement online is a month old - ??
Anyway, I'm totally just rambling now. Maybe this'll get me back into blogging, though :)
I'll be posting pictures and telling of the excitement of our weekend when we return next week!
WEEKENDS AYAY ARE ESSENTIAL! so glad you get one, hope it's fabulous!
ReplyDelete