Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday is New Hair Day

1. The perfect first memory of the day: Nic gives me a good morning kiss
2. 97.84 basal
3. Rise and shine for a happy Tuesday!
4. Starbucks Chai and Everett Herald to bring to work for SUPER QUIZ (just call me Jason)
5. Dr. Wolfe + 6 Endoscopy's + in betweener crossword puzzle = 6 slow hours
6. Got off work early (1300) - Hooray!
7. Made an appointment with Salon Savvy - I need new hair

Off I go!

5 comments:

  1. Your taking your basal temp? Does that mean you guys are trying?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the new hair! post some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your blogging and have been wondering how you've been! Hope all is well and you'll have to take pictures of your new hair :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're trying to not get pregnant! :) So far this whole FAM thing is working... I'm a little surprised, but the Lord knows! And my body is super predictable, so that makes all the tedious charting easier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you go girl on the FAM. I am so scattered and can't keep my head on straight that I KNOW we never could have done that. I charted when we we trying but not for prevention.

    ReplyDelete