Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here's Lately

These past weeks have been nuts. We feel like nuts, crazy-persons.

Maybe it'll slow down? Everyone who I tell that to....laughs.

But I don't laugh. Things need to chill out! I have a 4 day weekend coming up here, later this month...that'll be incredible. And we have plans to go to Ocean Shores. Sigh, that will be the most enjoyable part of this year, I think. We'll be able to SLOW DOWN and enjoy each other. Forget about our crazy life back home. Go for walks on the beach. Maybe rent a moped! Watch movies, read books, lazy around. Ooo, thinking about this makes me so eager to get outta here!

Things are great despite the craziness. Work is going well, for both of us. We soak eachother up when we're home in the evenings. Spending time together and with our Savior is a must.

I'm going to try and blog a lot this weekend. I feel like I have a handful of things that I could use writing out and thinking about in more depth, so that's what I'll try and do. But I'm on call Saturday, so we'll see how busy that keeps me...

No comments:

Post a Comment